Corporate CPR Training and Other Important Courses in South Florida
How can RescueAED help your corporation?
A corporation’s overall plan should include administrative, behavioral and environmental strategies to prevent and mitigate the risk of workplace violence. We offer multiple courses to help you provide your staff with the proper training in safety and first aid.
RescueAED has the experience and resources to provide your cooperation essential training in multiple areas, including CPR, OSHA, blood-borne pathogens, fire safety, and much more. Our experienced instructors provide the information in a fun, interactive way that will help your employees feel confident in their newly learned skills.
Why Choose RescueAED?
When you need a company that provides quality corporate CPR training or other corporate courses in South Florida, RescueAED is your best option. Our instructors:
- Are certified by the American Heart Association and the Health & Safety Institute.
- Are state certified fire instructors.
- Have current experience in the emergency medical service field.
- Have passed background checks and fingerprints tests.
RescueAED also offers the following benefits:
- American Heart Association and American Health & Safety Institute authorized training centers
- Classes available in English, Creole, or Spanish.
- Convenient trainings are available at your location, on your schedule, and can be day or night.
- Firefighters and paramedics are our founders and owners
- Students get individual mannequins in CPR classes to give each student hands-on experience.
With 20 years’ of experience, our motto is to exceed your expectations.
What Are Our Training Goals?
RescueAED’s main goals for all our classes are for our students to:
- Handle any emergency with confidence.
- Feel they know the skills we taught the class.
- Have fun while learning.
Our ultimate goal is not only to exceed your expectations but to help you feel excited about having us come again.
The courses listed below are available for on-site training (where we come to you)!
How Can You Get in Touch?
Do you want to schedule a training? Call us at 305-424-8460. We’ll discuss what time and place is best for you, and we’ll happily answer any questions you may have.