Need Assistance Servicing Your AED’s, First Aid Supplies, Eye Wash Station or Need a Safety Consultation?
aed service and inspection
first aid supplies service
Onsite AED Servicing $1,200.00 $899.00 RescueAED’s On-site AED Program management is perhaps the most important item you can buy for your new AED. Regulations for AED programs require CPR & AED training, record keeping, AED maintenance, and medical direction. RescueAED account representatives will maintain accurate record keeping, log all AED maintenance services, advise when AHA guideline changes occur and provide monthly, quarterly, or annual visits to your location and ensure the AED is receiving the attention it requires and is always in a state of “Event Ready”! Medical direction will also be available for your new AED when needed. No two Onsite AED Service agreements are ever the same because at RescueAED we are always trying to “Exceed your Expectations”! We completely customize every single service plan to meet the customers needed and desires. Our goal is to provide an AED program that is 100% hands off from anyone in your organization. We will build the heart safe community and develop a training plan that ensures that your team will be ready to react in case of an emergency. From start to finish everything is handled by experts in out one stop shop. What are the choices you have when establishing your On-site AED Service Program Management? Included in your basic service are the following:
- Professional Medical Responders with real world experience will come to your locations and inspect your equipment and ensure they are “Event Ready”
- All employees of RescueAED are all back ground checked and finger printed for your safety.
- Replace any and all equipment that is used in a true emergency at no additional cost. (Electrodes, Batteries, Ready Kits and the items within it)*
- RescueAED will maintain all necessary records, provide required service and upgrades to the AED, as needed.
- 24 hour service adviser and customer service. 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, if you have a problem you call we answer and resolve your issue.
- A RescueAED Account representative will respond to your location within 24 hours of the notification of the “Trouble” (Red Light on AED) at no extra charge and return the unit to “Event Ready Status”. **
- AED Loaner unit. In the event that your AED issue is unable to return to “Event Ready Status” during our visit, we will leave you a loaner AED at no additional cost while we take your machine and attempt to have the machine serviced through the factory service technician and customer service.
- Discounted pricing if you purchase your AED from RescueAED.
RescueAED offers completely customized services and programs to fit all of your needs. Are experienced technicians will visit your location on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, or when ever you need the service to ensure that your First Aid kits are fully stocked and ready when you need them! We will outfit your location with your choice of a first responder bag or First Aid cabinet. We have multiple sizes available to meet your needs. We will then stock them with items selected specifically for the type of work and requirements for the area in which they will be covering. “The (first aid) supplies should be adequate, should reflect the kinds of injuries that occur, and should be stored in an area where they are readily available for emergency access….A specific example of the minimal contests of a workplace first aid kit is described in ANSI Z308.1-2003. The minimal requirements are suitable for small businesses. For large operations, employers should determine how many first-aid kits are needed, and if it is appropriate to augment the kits with additional first aid equipment and supplies.” *Recommended WFA Analgesic (Oral) included in a first aid kit shall be packaged in a single dose, tamper evident, package with full labeling as required by FDA regulations, and should contain no ingredients which are known to cause drowsiness ANSI Standard Scope and Purpose ANSI Z308.1-2009 This standard establishes minimum performance requirements for first aid kits and their contents that are intended for use in various work environments. Because each work environment is unique, it is expected that the required products will be supplemented with additional products and quantities based upon consultation and recommendation of a person competent in first aid and cognizant of hazards found in the particular work environment.
To be in compliance with this standard, first aid kits must contain the required products and meet all other applicable requirements in their entirety. This standard anticipates that additional first aid products will be included to augment the kit, based upon the specific hazards existing in a particular environment.
In addition to the required contents optional products and sizes should be included, depending on specific hazards, to augment a kit based upon the specific hazards existing in a particular work environment.
Classification of First Aid Kits
Type I – Are intended for use in stationary, indoor settings where the potential for damage of kit contents due to environmental factors and rough handling is minimal. Type I first aid kits are required to have a means for mounting in a fixed position and are generally not intended to be portable. Type II – Intended use: portable, indoor settings in a controlled environment. Potential for damage of kit contents: minimal. Requirements: minimum fill requirements, carrying handle, subjected to a drop test. Type III – Intended use: portable use outdoors and in mobile industries. Potential for damage of kit contents: significant. Requirements: moisture-resistant, corrosion-resistant, carrying handle; minimum fill requirements; means for mounting in fixed position; subjected to conditioning and drop tests. Typical applications: general outdoor use, mobile industries.
RescueAED will provide customized in-house training for your business on a pre-set training calendar with topics mutually agreed upon by both parties. We will offer this service for a set price monthly or as needed. Below is an sample of the training classes we offer. The topics are subject to change based on request and/or needs of the customer. Class sizes of any number can be accommodated, and all students can attend for the one set cost.
- How to support Emergency Services responding to your property.
- Blood Borne Pathogens Awareness
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Common Hazardous Chemicals found on property Awareness
- Burn Care Awareness
- Property Fire Safety and Understanding
- Fire Extinguishers
- Slips, Trips, Falls, and how to treat them
- Safety Data Sheets and Hazard Tags Recognition
- First Aid Products Review, What you have and how to you it.
- Workplace Violence
- Interaction with guests we are rendering First Aid to.