Showing all 9 results
Zoll AED Accessories
ZOLL AED Accessories for Every First Aid Kit
A ZOLL AED is critical to have in any situation where a person goes into cardiac arrest or is unconscious. A ZOLL AED is extremely helpful by providing step-by-step instructions. It also provides feedback on your CPR.
But with the addition of ZOLL AED accessories, your ZOLL AED becomes even better.
Supply Your ZOLL AED With These ZOLL AED Accessories
Here’s what your ZOLL AED accessories are and what they can do for your ZOLL AED:
- AED Sticker: This sticker lets responders and rescuers know where your ZOLL AED is located.
- ZOLL AED Plus Cabinet with Alarm: Do you keep a ZOLL AED in your business or school? Keep it in the ZOLL AED Plus Cabinet with Alarm. The cabinet protects the ZOLL AED from dust and comes equipped with an alarm to let people know when the AED is used.
- ZOLL AED Plus Hard Sided Carrying Case: When you use your ZOLL AED, the carrying case is the perfect accessory. It is waterproof, durable, protective against impact, and dust-resistant.
- ZOLL AED Plus Replacement Lithium Batteries (Set Of 10): Don’t ever let your ZOLL AED run out of battery power with this set of 10 lithium batteries.
- ZOLL Pedi Padz II: These electrode pads are perfect for unresponsive children under 8. Designed for their small bodies, these pads fit perfectly on their chest and provide the shock that is necessary for their hearts.
- ZOLL Stat Padz II: These pads offer a shelf life of 18 months or more.
- ZOLL® AED Plus® – Trainer2: This special ZOLL AED is specially designed with training in mind. It helps students learn how to use an actual ZOLL AED by providing training scenarios.
- ZOLL® AED Plus® Replacement Soft Carry Case: Keep your ZOLL AED close at hand with this easy-to-carry bag. It has room for a ZOLL AED, electrode pads, and side pockets for additional accessories.
- ZOLL AED CPR D Padz: This special packet of electrode pads, complete with gloves, wipes, and a guaranteed 5-year shelf life, offers real-time CPR feedback. This helps responders know if they do CPR correctly.
If you have any questions, please call RescueAED at 305-424-8460.