Showing all 6 results
ZOLL PLUS FULLY AUTOMATIC AED, ZOLL PLUS SEMI-AUTOMATIC AED
Zoll AEDs for Every Situation and Industry
You might have only seen this situation on TV. You might have experienced it in real life. Someone keels over, clutching his or her chest. A medical professional brings out a machine, puts handles on the person’s chest, and sends a shock to the person’s heart. This quick action saves the person’s life.
Now imagine that you are not a medical professional. The same thing happens. You have no idea what to do.
That’s where Zoll AEDs come in.
What Is a Zoll AED?
A Zoll AED is an automatic external defibrillator that gives both amateurs and professionals a leg up if you ever have someone go into cardiac arrest.
What Does a Zoll AED Have?
A Zoll AED provides many benefits:
- Step-by-step vocal and visual instructions of the resuscitation process: Not sure what order you need to go in or what step to take next? The Zoll AED will guide you.
- CPR help and feedback: Are you pushing too deeply on a person’s chest? The Zoll AED will let you know.
- Electrode pads with five years’ shelf life: You don’t have to worry about replacing them for a long time.
- Affordable batteries: If you need replacement batteries, you can find them at your local battery or grocery store.
- Waterproof products: The Zoll AED is perfect for trips on the water.
- ECG display upgrade for medical professionals: This gives you a glimpse at what a person’s heart rate is.
This is the perfect tool for anyone aiding a cardiac arrest victim.
The Zoll Plus AED is available in fully automatic and semi-automatic varieties.
What Is the Difference Between a Fully Automatic and Semi-Automatic AED?
A fully automatic AED provides a shock without the push of a button. It will always notify the rescuer when it is about to give a shock, giving the rescuer time to stop CPR and make sure nobody else is touching the patient. The AED will only give the shock when it senses a shockable heartbeat.
A semi-automatic AED provides a shock only after the rescuer pushes a shock button. This gives the rescuer more control over the situation. The rescuer can make sure nobody touches the patient and gets shocked as well.
What Do I Need to Do Next?
Find the package that works best for you. RescueAED carries a variety of Zoll AEDs for businesses, schools, hotels, trainers, and more.
If you have any specific questions about our products, please call us at 305-424-8460. We only have one goal: to exceed your expectations.