RescueAED’s On-site AED Program management is perhaps the most important item you can buy for your new AED. Regulations for AED programs require CPR & AED training, record keeping, AED maintenance, and medical direction. As the AED program administrator for your “Event Ready” AED program, Miami CPR Training, the education division of RescueAED will provide your organization with American Heart Association Heartsaver CPR & AED training. RescueAED account representatives will maintain accurate record keeping, log all AED maintenance services, advise when AHA guideline changes occur and provide Weekly, Monthly, or Quarterly visits to your location and ensure the AED is receiving the attention it requires and is always in a state of “Event Ready”! Medical direction will also be available for your new AED when needed.
No two Onsite AED Service agreements are ever the same because at RescueAED we are always trying to “Exceed your Expectations”! We completely customize every single service plan to meet the customers needed and desires. Our goal is to provide an AED program that is 100% hands off from anyone in your organization. We will build the heart safe community and develop a training plan that ensures that your team will be ready to react in case of an emergency. From start to finish everything is handled by experts in out one stop shop.
What are the choices you have when establishing your On-site AED Service Program Management?
Included in your basic service are the following:
- Professional Medical Responders with real world experience will come to your locations and inspect your equipment and ensure they are “Event Ready”
- All employees of RescueAED and Miami CPR Training are all back ground checked and finger printed for your safety.
- Replace any and all equipment that is used in a true emergency at no additional cost. (Electrodes, Batteries, Ready Kits and the items within it)*
- RescueAED will maintain all necessary records, provide required service and upgrades to the AED, as needed.
- 24 hour service adviser and customer service. 365 days a year, 24 hours a day, if you have a problem you call we answer and resolve your issue.
- A RescueAED Account representative will respond to your location within 24 hours of the notification of the “Trouble” (Red Light on AED) at no extra charge and return the unit to “Event Ready Status”. **
- AED Loaner unit. In the event that your AED issue is unable to return to “Event Ready Status” during our visit, we will leave you a loaner AED at no additional cost while we take your machine and attempt to have the machine serviced through the factory service technician and customer service.
- Discounted pricing if you purchase your AED from RescueAED.