Mobilize Compact Rescue System
Have peace of mind at work, at home, or on the road | Be ready for the unexpected
The Mobilize Rescue System is the only interactive trauma and first aid system capable of helping untrained bystanders assess, manage, and monitor a spectrum of medical emergencies.
- No training is required to create a response capable community.
- Emergency treatment guidelines are kept up-to-date with software updates.
- When combined with an existing AED program, Mobilize Rescue Systems empowers anyone to manage any emergency encountered.
What makes the Mobilize Public Access Kit Different than other Public Access Kits?
The interactive app is designed by experienced medical providers to place the highest accepted standards of emergency medical care in the hands of the everyday person. The app takes the guess work out of providing care – the untrained rescuer can determine the problem, locate the proper equipment and be taught to use it properly with interactive, just-in-time training.
- Assess | with the interaction Mobilize Rescue App
- Manage | with modern medical equipment
- Monitor | until the professionals arrive
Public Access App Knowledge Capabilities:
- Opiate Overdose
- AED Application
- Severe Bleeding
- Trouble Breathing
- Rescue Breathing Child and Infants
Public Access Kit Includes:
- 1. SOF-T Tourniquet
- 1. 4″ Emergency Trauma Dressing
- 1. QuickClot Bleeding Control Dressing
- 1. Hyfin Chest Seal
- 1. CPR Face Shield with Bite Block
- 1. Emergency Space Mylar Blanket
- 1. Trauma Shear
- 1. Pair of Nitrile Gloves